st: Pseudo R² for xtlogit

From   Andreas Schiffelholz <>
Subject   st: Pseudo R² for xtlogit
Date   Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:49:31 +0200

Hello everybody,

I have a very basic question. I'm currently working on a logistic panel regression with random effects -xtlogit, re-. While I'm able to calculate pseudo R² for my pooled models with cluster-robust standard errors -logit, cluster (...)-, I'm not able to calculate these for the -xtlogit, re- model.

Is there a way to calculate these pseudo R²? If not, what other comparable criteria would you use instead?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Andreas Schiffelholz