Re: st: Log file with too much information

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Log file with too much information
Date   Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:24:17 +0100

David is correct. In addition, start with the -help- for -log-

e.g.

 Full logs are recorded in one of two formats: SMCL (Stata Markup and
Control Language) or
    text (meaning ASCII).  The default is SMCL,

and then look at -translate- for after the fact conversion. If
interested in SMCL, proceed to -help smcl-.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com