Re: st: Problems changing data into wide format

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Problems changing data into wide format
Date   Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:56:23 +0100

There is almost no information here except that you don't understand
what to do. Please start by giving an example of what your data look
like and, above all, explain what does and what does not make sense in
relation to what you want to do.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com