RE: st: how do you drop repeated values in a variable to remain with only one?

From   "Modesto Escobar" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: how do you drop repeated values in a variable to remain with only one?
Date   Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:41:31 +0200

Hi, Gwinyai:
Being aware that data will be lost,  I think that you can solve your problem
with this code:
duplicates drop A, force

I hope this works.

Modesto Escobar

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] En nombre de Gwinyai Masukume
Enviado el: domingo, 21 de abril de 2013 11:18
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: Re: st: how do you drop repeated values in a variable to remain with
only one?

Dear Daniel and Nick,

Thank you. Unfortunately, I could not reproduce the exact variable and
values as patient information must be de-identified.

Along with variable A, there is variable B, C, D, E, which can differ with
the same value of A. I want to remain with a single value of A (I am aware
data will be lost).
I agree 'does not work' is not right. I am the one failing to figure out
things. Please assist.

Kind regards,
Gwinyai