st: Dynamic random effect multinomial logit

From   may gadallah <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Dynamic random effect multinomial logit
Date   Fri, 19 Apr 2013 08:08:46 +0200

Dear Stata list,

I am trying to apply the dynamic random effect multinomial logit on panel labor market data.
I want to have three status formal/informal/out LM.

I checked there was a presentation by Haan, Peter, uhlendorff, arne (2006)
But I wonder if there is a ado file for that.

I appreciate your help

May Gadalla
 Assistant Professor
 Statistics Department
 School of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University
 Mobile: 011-345-7800