Re: st: Stata 13?

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata 13?
Date   Wed, 17 Apr 2013 16:48:39 +0100

The pattern of the last several releases has been that William Gould,
President of StataCorp, announces a new release, in our case Stata 13,
to Statalist when StataCorp have an exact release date that they know
they will honour, usually a week or two before it happens. In fact,
Statalist are the first group outside StataCorp to be told.

You could try fitting a model to the past several release dates but my
guess is that it wouldn't be much use!