st: Loop

From   Estrella Gomez <>
Subject   st: Loop
Date   Wed, 17 Apr 2013 16:47:21 +0200

I am trying to run 36 probits using this loop:

foreach x in     BE    DE  ES   FR    GB    US  {
foreach y in BE    DE  ES   FR    GB    US {
xi: probit d`x' ls`y' i.d10_comp
outreg2 using "D:\UsersData\Estrella\results\probit_`x'-`y'.xls",
bdec(4) se replace

However, in those cases in which x and y coincides (for instance, xi:
probit dBE lsBE i.d10_comp), I obtain the error message "no
How could I write this loop for excluding those cases?

Thank you very much,