st: esttab query

From   "Mirnezami, Oliver" <O.Y.Mirnezami@warwick.ac.uk>
Subject   st: esttab query
Date   Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:56:38 +0000

Hello

I have a query regarding using esttab (author Ben Jann).

I'm trying to improve the digit alignment such that the hundreds match up with the hundreds and the tens with the tens etc.

For example,

webuse auto
reg price mpg
eststo model1
reg price mpg turn
eststo model2
esttab , se(3) b(3) star (* 0.1 ** 0.05 *** 0.01 )

I can't really show it properly here because of using plain text but in the first column for mpg, the 5 from 50 lines up with 2 in 200 which is annoying and then all of the decimal points are out of line with each other.

I've had a look through the help but haven't seen anything on this. Would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you

Oliver