Re: : st: Fwd: denton command

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: : st: Fwd: denton command
Date   Mon, 15 Apr 2013 18:36:42 +0000

On Apr 15, 2013, at 2:33 AM, Condela wrote:

> When I implement:
> use C:\Users\CONDE\Desktop\simulation\denton1.dta
> denton fpi using denton3, interp(ip) from(C:\Desktop\denton2.dta)
> generate(monthly_fpi)
> I receive following message:
> denton currently requires low-frequency data to be yearly or quarterly.
> r(322);
> or
> ip must be available for entire selected sample.
> r(198);

I think this is due to the fact that your quarterly data does not completely match your monthly data. You have a 1987q4 observation, but you do not have all three months of that quarter in the monthly dataset. Either drop that quarter or fill in those additional two months.

author denton

                             An Introduction to Stata Programming  |