Re: st: se

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: se
Date   Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:56:39 +0100

The only short cut possible is that you find a text or resource doing
exactly what you want to do and then copy what it does, but of course
it may not exist . Otherwise do read the manual and do feel free to
ask specific questions -- that you have tried hard, but failed, to
solve.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com