Re: st: troubles with -import excel-

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: troubles with -import excel-
Date   Sat, 13 Apr 2013 08:52:19 -0700

Try saving the file with the extension .xlsx.  I think it has something to do with the different file structures and the move to compressed archives with XML with the more recent editions of Office.  I've had similar problems myself in the past and that has typically solved it.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone