st: R: RE: ivreg2: endogeneity & AP F test in esttab

From   "Zanghieri Paolo" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: R: RE: ivreg2: endogeneity & AP F test in esttab
Date   Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:20:12 +0200

Thanks, the problem is that I cannot get STAT to print them in the final table.

Paolo Zanghieri
Assicurazioni Generali SpA
Research and Development
Head Office - Piazza Duca degli Abruzzi 2
I - 34132 Trieste
ITALY
Phone: +39 040 671234
Mob.:   +39 335 8410203
Fax:     +39 040 671160
Linkedin: http://it.linkedin.com/in/paolozanghieri

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Per conto di Schaffer, Mark E
Inviato: 11 April 2013 14:35
A: [email protected]
Oggetto: st: RE: ivreg2: endogeneity & AP F test in esttab

Paolo,

These first-stage results are saved by ivreg2 in the matrix e(first).

HTH,
Mark

> I tried to
> generate the first one from the first stage regression but could not
>find it in  the output. Any clue?
> Thanks a lot
>
> Paolo
>

> Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 si precisa che le informazioni contenute
> in questo messaggio sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del
> destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per
> errore, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo senza copiarlo e a non inoltrarlo a
> terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.
>
> Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, you are hereby informed
> that this message contains confidential information intended only for
> the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee, and have
> received this message by mistake, please delete it and immediately
> notify us. You may not copy or disseminate this message to anyone. Thank you.

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013 Top in the UK for student experience Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how to apply.

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC000278.