Re: st: Stochastic Frontier

From   Federico Belotti <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stochastic Frontier
Date   Thu, 11 Apr 2013 23:04:49 +0200

Alexander,

my suggestion is to look at the following

http://ideas.repec.org/p/rtv/ceisrp/251.html

I hope it may be of some help to you in understanding pros and cons of SFs and how to model heterogeneity/heteroscedasticity of the inefficiency term.

Federico