Re: st: Re: z-score diff plots

From   Nikos Kakouros <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: z-score diff plots
Date   Thu, 11 Apr 2013 10:24:53 -0400

Thanks, Joseph.
I was hoping to have a single graph demonstrating the interaction
between the three variables.
I wonder what anyone thought of the proposed idea of plotting the
z-score difference between the two tests against the interacting