Re: st: Stata Editor for Mac with Code Folding

Subject   Re: st: Stata Editor for Mac with Code Folding
Date   Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:03:23 -0400

BBEdit (barebones.com) and its free version, TextWrangler, also offer code folding and Stata syntax highlighting.  I recommend BBE.  I can't live without its clippings and project features, but there are many others.  You'll find yourself using it for all your text needs.

Steve