st: Stata Editor for Mac with Code Folding

From   June Bridge <junebridge25@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Stata Editor for Mac with Code Folding
Date   Wed, 10 Apr 2013 09:37:27 -0400

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good text editor to use with Stata, available for use with a Mac? In particular, I'm looking for an editor that allows for code-folding, which the mac version of the Stata do-file editor does not do. I'd like to be able to collapse blocks of code, especially programs within my do file (ie blocks of code between "program define" and "end"). Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
June