st: Size of dots in a scatter plot

From   Estrella Gomez <>
Subject   st: Size of dots in a scatter plot
Date   Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:49:17 +0200

Dear Statalisters

I would like to make a graph combining the scatters with a median
band. However, since I have many observations, I would like to obtain
smaller dots in the graph. The command with normal size, that works
without problem, is:

twoway (scatter lsFR lsUS) (mband lsFR lsUS) if sUS+sFR~=.

If I specify

twoway (scatter lsFR lsUS) (mband lsFR lsUS) if sUS+sFR~=., msymbol(o)

I obtain the answer "option msymbol() not allowed". Does anybody know
how should I specify this option?