Re: st: saving coefficients and P-value of individual regressions as new variables

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: saving coefficients and P-value of individual regressions as new variables
Date   Tue, 9 Apr 2013 17:45:40 +0100

No; you see the results, but they are not saved in variables. What
makes you think they would be?

You may well need something like -parmest- and -parmby- (SSC).

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com