st: Hausman test on FE2SLS vs. EC2SLS with xtoverid?

From   cbusl <>
Subject   st: Hausman test on FE2SLS vs. EC2SLS with xtoverid?
Date   Tue, 9 Apr 2013 09:25:17 -0700 (PDT)

I want to test the consistency of EC2SLS vs. FE2SLS (I used xtivreg with
ec2sls and fe option respectively). With the standard STATA hausman command
(irrespective of the sigma option) V_b-V_B is not positive definite (I'm
working with an unbalanced panel with T=28, n=120).
I read that xtoverid can be used to compute such a test of fixed vs. random
effects after xtreg, re. But does it also work after xtivreg, re and
xtivreg, ec2sls (which is a kind of random estimator)?