Re: st: Compare scores of one mean score across another variable

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Compare scores of one mean score across another variable
Date   Mon, 8 Apr 2013 11:22:35 +0100

On this information, you want a t-test. See the help for -ttest-.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com