st: Thread-Index: Ac40QXFVob8moG+8QRmUq+rho14ISQ==

From   Mash Hamid <MXH191@bham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: Thread-Index: Ac40QXFVob8moG+8QRmUq+rho14ISQ==
Date   Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:11:31 +0000

Hi,

How do I compare a mean score of one variable across another another?

I have just generated a mean score of a 4 nut foods using egen command and generated "nuts" and then I want to compare the score of nuts across another variable called "diet1", which is a continuous score. Which stata command would I write to obtain that?

Best wishes,

Mash