Re: st: Autocorrelation in Panel Data, xtregar and xtreg

From   Massimiliano Sassone <massimilianosassone@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Autocorrelation in Panel Data, xtregar and xtreg
Date   Mon, 8 Apr 2013 17:44:25 +0800

Dear Nick,

Thank you for pointing out the linguistic imprecision.
I am aware of the fact that my knowledge is very limited, but I aim at
improving and learning the theories and how to use Stata to apply
them.
I understand that language is an important part of the scientific
fields, therefore, I will remember to use the correct expression next
time, and be consistent in the future.

Regarding the Wooldridge test, how would you interpret the results?

Considering my ignorance on the topic, I would really appreciate your advice.

Thank you very much

Massimiliano (Max) Sassone