st: nestregsvycommand

From   Srinivas <geevasan@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: nestregsvycommand
Date   Sun, 7 Apr 2013 20:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I am using nestreg with svy command to perform logistic regression.
The objective is to assess the relative contributions of set of variables (block 1 block 2 bloc 3).
because of svy command stata does not provide pseudo R2 .
Is there any other way I can calculate a statistics to test the hypotheses.
your help will be much appreciated
sincerely
srinivasan
NUS