Re: st: Panel Data Within Outside Region Effects

From   Massimiliano Sassone <>
Subject   Re: st: Panel Data Within Outside Region Effects
Date   Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:28:19 +0800

Dear Aljar,

Thank you very much for your answer!
It was detailed and, at the same time, easy to understand, even for a
beginner like me!

I followed your instructions and computed the allOtherFDI variable and
included it in the model. This new input drastically increased the
quality of my research! Now I have to consider whether to follow the
same rationale for the other variables as well.

I had a look at the Spatial Econometric literature, after you
mentioned it, but I realized it goes beyond the purpose of my
research, and that, anyway, it requires programming knowledge that is
simply out of my reach!

I thank you once again, Aljar, for your help.

Massimiliano (Max) Sassone