Re: st: Bootstrapping for model validation

From   "Roger B. Newson" <r.newson@imperial.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Bootstrapping for model validation
Date   Sun, 07 Apr 2013 15:35:06 +0100

A helpful reference might be Newson (2010).

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger