[no subject]

If you do find a solution please share though, as this program could have a lot of value when working properly.

Matt Vivier

--
The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee, or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting from your computer.