Re: st: save table output to a matrix

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: save table output to a matrix
Date   Wed, 3 Apr 2013 16:37:00 -0700

Nick,

That's exactly what I am doing. I am just having trouble getting the
mean of z for each of the x*y groups into a matrix form that
plotmatrix can use.

DVM