st: do-file editor: syntax highlighting for user written commands

From   Werner Wackernagel <werner.wackernagel@medunigraz.at>
Subject   st: do-file editor: syntax highlighting for user written commands
Date   Wed, 03 Apr 2013 23:03:40 +0200

Dear all,
this is my first post to statalist - sorry for any mistakes.
My question:
How can I make the do-file editor in Stata IC 12.1 / Windows 7 (64) recognize user written commands (ados) and achieve proper syntax highlighting for those commands (as possible e.g. in Notepad++ by customizing the userDefinelang.xml)? Is there a language definition-file, which I can modify?
Thanks,
Werner