Re: st: Copying diagrams from SEM Builder

From   Alan Acock <acock@me.com>
Subject   Re: st: Copying diagrams from SEM Builder
Date   Sun, 31 Mar 2013 13:13:53 -0700

I might not understand your query. Might try the view--resize option. Highlight the figure, move it to lower left corner, change view to just include figure, then copy and paste.
Alan Acock
Sent from my iPad