st: Re: ivqreg

From   Hossein Zare <>
Subject   st: Re: ivqreg
Date   Sat, 30 Mar 2013 21:08:04 -0400

Hello All,

I am working with ivqreg (ado file published by the STATA), I'd like
to insert a dummy for education (, 1, 2, 3) and some other

The problem is when I run this regression, it's working in first step
and create several _cons instead of one _cons.

Is there any suggestion for treating this problem?

Thank you, Hossein