st: plotting empirical probability of being in military job at different ages

From   "Md. Alauddin Majumder" <mm4v@mtmail.mtsu.edu>
Subject   st: plotting empirical probability of being in military job at different ages
Date   Fri, 29 Mar 2013 21:29:19 +0000

Dear Statalist,
I have a dataset containing three columns: Identification number, Age, and Military status (0/1 variable). Now I would like to plot the empirical probability of being in military job at different ages. How can I do that? I guess I can do that by collapsing the data and then using traditional 'twoway' command. But I am looking for a smarter way. Thanks in advance!

Regards
Alauddin