Re: st: ST: overdisperson with binary outcomes and survey data

Subject   Re: st: ST: overdisperson with binary outcomes and survey data
Date   Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:31:58 -0400

Please describe the sampling process, and the analysis you've planned. You've omitted any mention of multiple stages and clusters (PSUs) from your description. Are they absent from the survey design?