st: ST: overdisperson with binary outcomes and survey data

From   Ronald McDowell <McDowell-R3@email.ulster.ac.uk>
Subject   st: ST: overdisperson with binary outcomes and survey data
Date   Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:40:07 +0000

Hello list members

I wish to test for overdisperson in my data (binary outcome), which is taken from a survey with weights and stratification, hence the svy: prefix. I've tired using the scale(x2) option as I would usually, but this isn't available with the svy prefix. Does anyone know of ways round this or alternatives?

Many thanks

Ron