Re: st: Dropping variables in USE statement

From   William Sankey <wsankey@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Dropping variables in USE statement
Date   Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:13:08 -0400

Great, I did not know about this procedure, thank you.

--
William J. Sankey
Johns Hopkins University