Re: st: code skips based on conditions

From   daniel klein <klein.daniel.81@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: code skips based on conditions
Date   Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:36:56 +0100

Darren,

see -help continue-.

Best
Daniel

--
Hi Statalisters

I am running some foreach tabulate loops the results of which are
accumulat ed by matrix commands. (see code below).
 I would like skip (at the point *** in the code) to the next level of
local levels based on a conditional test of the number
of observations contained in the scalar e(N) which is returned after
each tabulated combination of the foreach variables.
Have not been able to find anything (or even a lead) that could help me do this.

Any suggestions or ideas of how to go about this would be much appreciated.