Re: st: Syntax to specify clustering on a variable or turn off clustering

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Syntax to specify clustering on a variable or turn off clustering
Date   Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:51:44 +0000

Have a look at

SJ-9-3  pr0048  . . . . . . . . .  Stata tip 79: Optional arguments to options
        Q3/09   SJ 9(3):504                                      (no commands)
        tip showing programmers how to provide an option that
        can be specified with or without arguments

http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=pr0048

Nick