Re: st: Using natural logs on RHS of maximum likelihood models

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Using natural logs on RHS of maximum likelihood models
Date   Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:25:26 +0000

With a LHS that is (0, 1)? Also, the statement implies an economist reader.

Nick