Re: st: IVs for logit models using panel data

From   SAM MCCAW <>
Subject   Re: st: IVs for logit models using panel data
Date   Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:12:57 -0400

Thanks for your response.

I don't think I can use ivreg2 because I am trying to use instruments
in a maximum likelihood model. Sorry I am a little inexperienced with
IVs and I would appreciate it much if you could explain your last
response in more detail. Thanks a bunch.