Re: st: how to group variables into equal number groups

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: how to group variables into equal number groups
Date   Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:31:06 -0700

That would likely yield similar results.  Instead, it would be a good idea to take Maarten's advice to think and examine the data more critically. Once you have a better idea of the distribution of observations within that variable, use the option that allows you to specify the values for the cut points of the groups instead.  If you have a substantial number of ties, however, it may not be possible to get evenly distributed groups.

Sent from my iPhone