Re: st: how to group variables into equal number groups

From   Xixi Lin <winnielxx@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: how to group variables into equal number groups
Date   Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:01:17 -0400

Hi Billy,

There are some ties for some variables, will that be a big problem?

Btw, do you mean egen decile=group(10)?

Thanks,
Xixi Lin