Re: st: how to group variables into equal number groups

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: how to group variables into equal number groups
Date   Tue, 26 Mar 2013 07:44:43 -0700

Why not use -egen-? Also, are there ties in the values for the variable you are trying to recode?

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone