st: IVs for logit models using panel data

From   SAM MCCAW <>
Subject   st: IVs for logit models using panel data
Date   Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:26:57 -0400

Dear Stata Gurus,

I have a baseline logit model with (0,1) dependent variable, and
numerical and categorical independent variables. My logit results come
out fine.

I am now trying to implement instrumental variables for my endogenous
independent variables.

What is the best module for doing this using panel data. I tried using
ivprobit but it gives me an error 409 which says initial values not

Thanks a lot!