st: filter string variable

From   victor <>
Subject   st: filter string variable
Date   Mon, 25 Mar 2013 04:02:50 -0700 (PDT)

I have a dataset which contains the amount of contributions from various
lobbies to a member of congress. However, for my research I am only
interested in the contributions from the agricultural lobby. Therefore, I
would like to filter in a way that keeps only the observations which contain
words like “agri” or “farm” etc. in it. Since I have to do this for various
members of congress on several occasions I would like to make some sort of
code for it. So far I am unable to work something out.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Thanks in advance,