Re: st: Empirical cdf with confidence interval

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Empirical cdf with confidence interval
Date   Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:55:46 +0000

The nearest I know is -qenv- (SSC) by Maarten Buis and myself.

That is some distance from what you ask as it tackles the question of
showing uncertainty around quantile functions and it presupposes a
particular probability distribution, either normal (Gaussian) or
gamma. (More distributions, beta, chi-squared and F, will shortly be

You don't indicate how you expect intervals to be calculated. If you
can calculate them, then -distplot- (SJ) is available to plot them.