Re: st: Simple slope analysis for non-linear models

Subject   Re: st: Simple slope analysis for non-linear models
Date   Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:39:05 +0100

Read the paper. If you understand the paper then you can answer that
question yourself. If you do not understand the paper, then the answer
is no.

Please remember the Statalist FAQ: give us complete references.

-- Maarten

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:27 AM, Ebru Ozturk wrote:
> I just have one example: Bowen (2010) TOTAL, STRUCTURAL AND SECONDARY MODERATING EFFECTS IN THE
> TOBIT MODEL AND THEIR COMPUTATION USING STATA
>
> Do you think I can follow the formulas in this paper?

Maarten L. Buis
WZB
Reichpietschufer 50
10785 Berlin