RE: st: Simple slope analysis for non-linear models

From   Ebru Ozturk <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Simple slope analysis for non-linear models
Date   Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:17:34 +0300

No there is one interaction term which interacts a dummy variable with a continuous variable but continuous variable takes the values from 0 to 10.

Thank you for your response. There are written formulas for Logit models but I guess it does not work for Tobit.

I hope I dont do it wrong.

Yes the articles use Tobit do not refer which type of interpretation they make.