Re: st: residuals change after reloading data

From   George Vega Yon <>
Subject   Re: st: residuals change after reloading data
Date   Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:45:03 -0300

It has to do with the sorting, everytime you run "bys id: gen lag_e =
e[_n-1]", as there is a time variable, stata makes a different
sorting, thus changing the results, try using "sort id time" before
that line and replace "bys id:..." with "by id: ...". That should

George Vega Yon