RE: st: Simple slope analysis for non-linear models

From   Ebru Ozturk <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Simple slope analysis for non-linear models
Date   Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:01:46 +0200

Well I just would like to learn which commands I can use in Stata 10 not what Tobit is about. If it is possible can you give me an example for any interpretation of Tobit which commands I should use in Stata 10?

I would like to say it again my question is about commands in Stata 10 not which interpretation I will do for Tobit.
Ebru