st: Error when using "unzipfile"

From   SAM MCCAW <>
Subject   st: Error when using "unzipfile"
Date   Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:41:29 -0400

Hi Statalist,

I am trying to unzip a big file in stata but I have the following
error. Is there any maximum size of files that stata can or cannot

How can I unzip the big files in that case?

unzipfile ""

error unzipping file: myfile.txt
could not perform unzip

end of do-file