Re: st: Interpretation of Two-sample t test with equal variances?

From   David Hoaglin <>
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of Two-sample t test with equal variances?
Date   Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:14:58 -0400

Thanks, Nick.

I was going to suggest a dotplot, but held off.  The sample sizes are
large enough that some jittering may be helpful.

Preferences for plots may vary, but a thorough analysis should include
graphical displays of the data.

David Hoaglin